Opportunity assessment is critical when it comes to early commercial strategy, brand creation and business development decisions.
The patients we all serve are the people who ultimately benefit from these early decisions – it is therefore vital to get it right, with a safe pair of hands gathering the information you need.
We believe a successful opportunity assessment starts by answering some fundamental questions:
- What is the size and accessibility of the opportunity?
- What is the level of unmet need?
- How will the science evolve over time and at launch?
- How will the market landscape evolve by the time of launch?
- Is the TPP differentiated with the right endpoints and a compelling value proposition for the right patient type – and if not, what gaps should be addressed phase two and three?
- What are the key inputs for the business case in terms of uptake, by patient, with the best, median and worst case?
Get in touch
Got a question, or want to find out more? We’d love to hear from you. Click here to get in touch.
The Branding Science solution
Early asset opportunity assessments
Early asset opportunity assessments are integrated, consultant-led engagements leveraging desk research and in-depth interviews with national and regional KOLs. Our best practice program is composed of a combination of desk research, KOL interviews and pragmatic additions, including mini-patient journeys and payer research.
Later asset opportunity assessments
Later asset opportunity assessments are focused on understanding how patients and community HCPs gauge the landscape and associated uptake of your asset based on the TPP. We achieve this through deep qualitative research through in-depth HCP and patient interviews and associated quantitative assessment to size the opportunity.